A FRIEND OF THE SCHOOL

I don't know what to tell you where, to introduce this friend of mine named M.Iqbal Ridiyatama I've been friends for 4 years with her. Do 4 years isn't a great time for a moment a lot of things that we've been through in 4 years old, me and iqbal never came home on foot, we had affected by disasters at home together, and still a lot of it. iqbal is a friend of my first as he entered high school. We have the same hobby of indoor soccer, we like to play futsal together to spend leisure time of the activities of us. At the time of the entering college and we'll do it together and our only choice was the same major, but provision still on my side I come in while iqbal doesn't come in at the time of the test. I know iqbal not pass in the test I am going to give encouragement to iqbal who is sad, but at the sight of a value on when the school iqbal always gets in in five students in the best in class. It did not pass the test iqbal said he was looking for work for more money going to college next year and until now my best friend is still looking for a job for more money college for the iqbal didn't go to college is one of these financial problems, and I know that the family economy iqbal. I can't do much in addition to encouragement to my best friend. And lately I don't see iqbal may be equally busy with matters of their own. I hope Allah SWT give his best to live iqbal and his family.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me

Ambition and Goals

Changes in Pontianak