Ambition and Goals


Actually I have not much of my desire at that age but there are some of my dreams at my young age, but there are some wishes I want to achieve. on my first writing when my introduction aspires to be a martial arts athlete, that is my main wish. to achieve that I have to struggle to reach the highest level in my career. In addition to my sports hobby of playing games, maybe my hobby this one a lot in the same as me because playing the game was fun. It's not the game I'm talking about but the equipment is pretty expensive for a kid my age. Maybe I should be saving to get it all but I want to make a business first before I get my hobby that is said to be quite expensive I also want to have a small business of my own that I want to achieve at 19, and now I must prepare myself. maybe starting a business is not as easy as turning your palms. I had to prepare myself mentally before entering the business world.

Maybe that's just my desire for a while and my desire can still continue to grow. thank you for reading my writing.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

About Me

Changes in Pontianak